Sunday, March 22, 2009

Look ma, I have a blog!

So here's my blog. Not the first I've ever done, but I'm hoping it will be the one that lasts.

I imagine I'm supposed to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you. But really, there's no "you" here, at least not yet. I'm the only one who knows about this blog, and for awhile, at least, I imagine the only people who will see it are friends and family. They already know me, so I don't think I need to bother with an introduction. Besides, what's the point of that "About Me" section I wrote up, if not to serve as an introduction?

I do want to draw attention to one thing I have posted on the left side of this blog: the Works in Progress list. This is the list of short stories and novels I'm currently working on, and what's going on with them at the moment. I'll try to keep this updated as things change, but since writing, editing, and publishing are incredibly slow processes, don't expect changes often.

One final comment to close out my introduction post...this blog isn't going to be exclusively about writing/publishing. There's plenty of those blogs out there already, by people with far more credentials and experience (you can find some of my favorites in the Publishing Info section). I'll blog about whatever is on my mind when I feel like blogging, and I'm guessing my topics will mostly be about baseball, video games, writing, reading, and other such activities that catch my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment